The business plan is the key ingredient for a successful business; it is a guide—a roadmap for your business that outlines goals and details how you plan to achieve those goals. This session shows you how to create an individualized business plan, and provides the tools to make it easy.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Analyze components necessary in a business plan
- Develop a Business Plan for a business.
- What is a business plan?
- Business plan formulation
- Strategic market positioning
- Business operation and management
- Market segmentation
- Market analysis
- Competition analysis
- Financial statements
- Cash flow analysis
- Risk analysis and management
- Legal issues
This course is specially made for anyone seeking the knowledge and tools to write a structured business plan.
The class will utilize a textbook, and will incorporate written assignments, activities in support of developing a functional Business Plan.