An entrepreneurs’ journey starts with the development of their concepts and ideas, and navigates through the requirements of turning their dream projects into reality. Many entrepreneurs search for supporting entities to help coach and educate them about the development and growth of their venture. This is a difficult exercise for any entrepreneur.
We at Wa’ed, believe in turning innovative ideas to successful projects. By leveraging local and international expertise, we created an advisory session to support and aid in the development of sustainable businesses.
The advisory session provides attendees with an opportunity to understand Wa’ed’s various financial and nonfinancial offerings and determine which is best suited to their specific requirement. The session will help participants to seek specific guidance, gain insights form a better understanding of Wa’ed’s support programs through one-to-one advisory sessions.
Advisory session outcomes
Upon successful completion of the advisory session, attendees will be able to:
- Understand Wa’ed’s support programs including financial and nonfinancial offerings.
- Understand Wa’ed’s application process.
- Opportunity to gain access to Wa’ed’s support programs.
- Information and knowledge sharing with Wa’ed’s subject matter experts.
- Define and determine the type of support needed.
- Overview of Wa’ed funding programs
- StartUp Lab
- Seed Funding
- Loan Management Group
- Targeted ventures
- Loan portfolio overview
- Funding cycle
- VC / Equity financing
- Targeted ventures
- VC portfolio overview
- VC cycle
- Other Wa’ed Support programs
- Training & development services across the Kingdom
- Public Relation activities
- Choosing the right program for you
- Understanding the business life cycle and matching it with the appropriate support option
This advisory session is suitable to all entrepreneurs who want access to quality advice from Wa’ed experts and seek support in launching or expanding their ventures.
The advisory session will run for one day from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., three times a month starting with the three main cites; Dhahran, Riyadh, and Jeddah. The venue will be determined in a later notice. The advisory session will be accessible to 20 attendees.
** As a prerequisite, the provided presentation template (click here for template) must be completed prior to registered date for presentation during the advisory session.