Wa’ed’s Business Incubation, officially known as the Entrepreneurship Innovation Ecosystem (EIE), offers training, mentoring, incubation, workspaces and go-to-market services to prepare startups for investment.
Wa’ed Business Incubation application cycle is now closed.
- Up to 100,000 SAR available
- Non-repayable, micro-funding for incubated start-ups
- Only tech-based start-ups eligible
- Only available to incubated start-ups
- Saudi-based start-ups only
- Owner or partner must be Saudi national
- Business must be scalable
- Applicants must submit to rigorous technical, financial background check
- 6 month extendable incubation program.
- 2 cohort cycles per year..
- Applications close March 30 & September 30.
- Applicants must have a minimum viable product.
- Partner support available from AWS, DigitalOcean and Oracle.
- For selected Eastern Province-based entrepreneurs.
- Discounted space available in other Saudi major cities.
- Boot camps on selected themes such as e-commerce, digital marketing, design.
- Workshops on trending topics in entrepreneurship .