All entrepreneurs want to have their venture grow and expand, and it must adapt to new technologies and market conditions to do so. This is a complex process that depends on a large variety of factors, yet successful entrepreneurs must do it in order to make their ventures attractive for investors. The Litenmo Bootcamp provide participants with first-hand experience in developing and growing a new business venture. The emphasis is on a creative approach to venture creation, where participants learn helpful processes for testing, refining, and growing their businesses.
Upon successful completion of this bootcamp, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and evaluate new venture growth opportunities.
- Design a winning business model and innovate over existing ones.
- Identify and assess a market opportunity for growth.
- Measure the physical, human and financial resource needs of a business opportunity.
- Create a business growth audit, with a market entry strategy and risk analysis.
- Present a persuasive case to investors.
- Business Model Innovation.
- Disrupting the existing market.
- Feasibility strategies and analysis.
- Develop a Marketing Plan.
- Develop a strategy and plan for growth.
- Cash flows vs profits.
- Acquiring financial, human, and social resources.
- Present the venture to investors.
The bootcamp is targeting entrepreneurs with ventures approaching 2 to 3 years of operation.
The bootcamp will run for 5 days, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m., Nov. 4th- 8th, at The King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture (Ithra), Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- No initial payment for registration, payment is made once the candidate is accepted to the program.
- Program fee of only SAR 2000 for the Five-day Litenmo bootcamp, inclusive of daily refreshments and lunch.
Browse the full program schedule.
For further inquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org